The Chaos Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan of gamers on multiple consoles.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Update: 1/2/12
Old Republic Guild EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 3:11 am by MasaomiX

» PLEASE READ: RULES
Old Republic Guild EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 9:20 pm by MasaomiX

» Masa's Blog
Old Republic Guild EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 7:16 pm by MasaomiX

» SD Gundam: Capsule Fighter
Old Republic Guild EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 6:29 pm by MasaomiX

» RECRUITMENT
Old Republic Guild EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 3:18 pm by MasaomiX

» Skyrim = Epic Awesome!
Old Republic Guild EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 12:00 am by MasaomiX

» League of Legends
Old Republic Guild EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 9:15 pm by MasaomiX

» Rehab: The Drink of Champions!
Old Republic Guild EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 1:37 pm by MasaomiX

» Old Republic Guild
Old Republic Guild EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 3:23 pm by MasaomiX

Affiliates
free forum

Update: 1/2/12
Old Republic Guild EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 3:11 am by MasaomiX
So, let's hear it for the newest updates for 2012! WOOO!!!

So, We got a new layout and new ranks, and titles, and badges. That's really about it. I have a BIG thing to discuss with Akers117 about the future of the clan but, I will post more about that at a later date.

We hope you are all enjoying you're gaming experience with the Brotherhood.

Game

Comments: 0

Old Republic Guild

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MasaomiX
General of the Army
General of the Army
MasaomiX

Sagittarius Posts : 20

Old Republic Guild Empty
PostSubject: Old Republic Guild   Old Republic Guild EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 3:23 pm

Old Republic Guild SWTOR_logo0

So, I took the liberty of making us a guild on Old Republic. Yes I know the games not out yet but I thought it would be nice to get a head start on it.

So, useful links:

Our Guild Homepage*
Old Republic Wiki Page
Old Republic Official Website

So, if you're a member of the forums here, head over to the OR guildpage and join on there too.

*Keep in mind: ALL OFFICIAL INFORMATION REGARDING THE CLAN, WILL BE POSTED HERE.

EDIT: I have just found out that, for our guild to be imported into the game, at least 4 members have to pre-order and we have a minimum of 4 members. So, as it looks now, things look grim for our OR guild. The clan itself will still be here, but I was really looking forward to making a guild in OR. So, we'll see where it goes. December 20th is the deadline for "pre-order" members to join. If we don't have at least 4 by then, we're S.O.L on a OR guild.

EDIT 2:
official site wrote:
Will I need to purchase a monthly subscription in order to play Star Wars: The Old Republic?
Yes, a monthly subscription is required to play Star Wars: The Old Republic. Players will be able to select one of three different subscription options:
1 Month Subscription: $14.99 (£8.99/€12.99)
3 Month Subscription: $13.99 per month (one-time charge of $41.97/£25.17/€35.97)
6 Month Subscription: $12.99 per month (one-time charge of $77.94/£46.14/€65.94)

So, the game just moved to the "I'm not sure this will be a clan game" list. I mean, $15 a month is pretty high for me since I don't make ANYTHING at work. So, it would be a clan game that would cost a bit of money. Not to mention if you compare it to Xbox live membership fees. In the long run, you're coming out better paying for xbox live memberships. It's about the same price and instead of only getting to play just the one game for the fee, you get access to the entire X box library that supports live. So in the long run, I don't think this will make it as a clan game. But, I will leave this thread open for discussion. What do you all think about this becoming a clan game?

I still cast my vote for no. But, what do you all have to say about it?

EDIT 3: So, I just received a rather interesting PM from a member on the TOR site. He proposed an interesting idea. I'll have to run it by Akers117 first but, this could be a good idea. We'll see.

This will NOT be a clan game
Back to top Go down
https://chaosbrotherhood.board-directory.net

Old Republic Guild
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Chaos Brotherhood :: Game Vault :: Currently Playing-
Jump to: