The Chaos Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A clan of gamers on multiple consoles.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Update: 1/2/12
PLEASE READ: RULES EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 3:11 am by MasaomiX

» PLEASE READ: RULES
PLEASE READ: RULES EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 9:20 pm by MasaomiX

» Masa's Blog
PLEASE READ: RULES EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 7:16 pm by MasaomiX

» SD Gundam: Capsule Fighter
PLEASE READ: RULES EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 6:29 pm by MasaomiX

» RECRUITMENT
PLEASE READ: RULES EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 3:18 pm by MasaomiX

» Skyrim = Epic Awesome!
PLEASE READ: RULES EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 12:00 am by MasaomiX

» League of Legends
PLEASE READ: RULES EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 9:15 pm by MasaomiX

» Rehab: The Drink of Champions!
PLEASE READ: RULES EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 1:37 pm by MasaomiX

» Old Republic Guild
PLEASE READ: RULES EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 3:23 pm by MasaomiX

Affiliates
free forum

Update: 1/2/12
PLEASE READ: RULES EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 3:11 am by MasaomiX
So, let's hear it for the newest updates for 2012! WOOO!!!

So, We got a new layout and new ranks, and titles, and badges. That's really about it. I have a BIG thing to discuss with Akers117 about the future of the clan but, I will post more about that at a later date.

We hope you are all enjoying you're gaming experience with the Brotherhood.

Game

Comments: 0

PLEASE READ: RULES

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MasaomiX
General of the Army
General of the Army
MasaomiX

Sagittarius Posts : 20

PLEASE READ: RULES Empty
PostSubject: PLEASE READ: RULES   PLEASE READ: RULES EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 2:55 am

PLEASE READ: RULES Rules
Updated January 2nd, 2012

EDIT: I have decided to break the rules into sections as to avoid a text-fucking-tsunami. (or wall-o-text)

Tables of Contents:
Introductions
Punishment & Warnings:
Titles & Awards
Staff

The Chaos Brotherhood is a clan that is open to all. We are "semi-family friendly". Meaning that we play M rated games and use a bit of profane language. But, putting that aside, we are a clan based on fun, team work, and friendship. The clan was created in September of 2001 as a primarily X-Box 360 clan. But over the last month, the caln's "axis of influence" is branching out to more platforms. Akers117 and myself own X-Box 360's, so we primarily play that. But PC games are slowly being added to our vault of games. There aren't a lot of rules for Chaos Brotherhood but we ask that you follow the ones that we do have.

Listed below are the forum rules, and the overall clan rules. Any rule breakers will be "judged" by the Admin and co-Admin to decided on the course of action to be taken. RANK WILL NOT PLAY ANY PART IN THE SIZE OR TYPE OF PUNISHMENT. The admin and co-admin have the right to remove anyone from the clan for ANY reason necessary.
Remember: Respect the descision of those that are above you. The Admins, Mods, and staff are here to maintian order and try to keep things fun.
Back to top Go down
https://chaosbrotherhood.board-directory.net
MasaomiX
General of the Army
General of the Army
MasaomiX

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ: RULES   PLEASE READ: RULES EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 6:51 pm

PLEASE READ: RULES Introduction-1

It is required that ALL members post in the Introductions forum. Please use the following format when posting introductions:

Name: (you're real name. You don't have to post it all if you don't want to but, first name would be nice)

In Game Name: (if you play multiple games, post them) EX: MasaomiX (LoL), LittleBoxDude (live)

Location: (You can post just a state or country if you're not in the U.S)

Devotion to gaming (how many hours do you play?)

Games You Play: (List a few games you play. Some may even be added to the vault)

Introduction: (talk about yourself a little bit here. Why did you join? What kind of experience are you looking for? etc)

Members who join have a week to post this information. After the week, the user will receive a PM asking them to post the thread. The user will be given an additional two days to post. If the user STILL does not post the thread they will receive a verbal warning and be given 24 hours to post. Upon the end of the 24 hours, the user will temporarily be taken out of the clan until they post their thread.

The main reason I have decided to include this rule is simple. I want to get to know the people in the clan. But not only that, I want to see how many people are actually reading the rules.
Back to top Go down
MasaomiX
General of the Army
General of the Army
MasaomiX

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ: RULES   PLEASE READ: RULES EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 6:55 pm

PLEASE READ: RULES Punishment

PLEASE READ: RULES BAT100
First offence will by a warning. (this is also the icon for 0 offences)

PLEASE READ: RULES Bat75
You will get a temporary ban for 1-3 days depending on the severity of the offence.

PLEASE READ: RULES BAT50
You will get a temporary ban for 5-10 days depending on the severoty of the offence.

PLEASE READ: RULES BAT25
You will get a temporary ban for 10 to 20+ days depending on the severity of the offence.

PLEASE READ: RULES Batban
You will be permanetly banned from the forums, with a cance to be removed from the clan.

During the time of a ban, you are are not allowed to be involved in any clan activities. This includes not being able to see the forums, and not being allowed to attend any clan events.

So, basically just keep this in mind, BASIC FORUM ETIQUETTE IS A MUST. If you've been on one forum, you've been on them all. We're no different. Profanity isn't an offence here. But racism, flaming, spam, etc, is and you will receive the proper disciplinary action.

TRY TO STAY ACTIVE:
Try to at least be in 1 to 2 clan activities a month. The more active you are, the more likely you are to receive special titles.
Back to top Go down
MasaomiX
General of the Army
General of the Army
MasaomiX

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ: RULES   PLEASE READ: RULES EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 9:20 pm

PLEASE READ: RULES Tp

Special titles can be awarded by myself and Akers117 to anyone who is a member in of the forum. Some special titles come with slight moderation powers while some are just for show. DO NOT PM OR MESSAGE US AND ASK FOR MOD OR ADMIN PRIVILEGES. There's a simple way to become a mod: BE ACTIVE. Post useful threads, recommend games, play with your fellow clan members and get involved. As mentioned above, myself and Akers117 will hold a "Boss meeting" and decide on promotions/special titles/etc. While we don't want you to PM us wanting special titles, you may PM one of use and nominate another forum member for a certain ones. There are several titles that you can obtain by merely posting in the forums. Also, we my take it upon ourselves to create special titles for members on a whim. If that happens, it will be a special title with no powers.

Edit: The entire title, rank, and medal system has been revised. So, here are the new rankings. So far, the highest possible posting rank is captain, for various reasons. For 1) At the moment, we dont have any members, so making post ranks that will never be achieved is kind of pointless. 2) Well, honestly, there is no 2. 1 summed it all up. If we get more members, this section will be updated. Special Ranks with mod powers have been completely taken away. The clan and forum leadership is as follows:

General of the Army: (Admin)
PLEASE READ: RULES General-of-the-army-1

That would be me. I have full authority over every aspect of the board. Anything can be discussed with me. Background checks, IP checks, harassment, friction with other clans, etc can all be discussed with me. My number one priority is maintaining a safe, fun website as well as developing new ideas/tools for the clan.

General (Co-Admin)
PLEASE READ: RULES General

Akers117 is the "second in command", "Right hand man", etc of the clan. When I'm not around, he has full authority and control of the boards. Anything that you can talk with me about, you can talk with him about.

Sergeant Major
PLEASE READ: RULES Seargent-major

Anyone who has this badge is a global moderator. While not having as much power as and admin, they still have power to lock threads, move threads, sticky threads, etc. They have "global board power" meaning they are mods of every thread and topic. If you report a problem to a mod, they will let us know. They are mine and akers117's eyes and ears when we are gone. They have moderate control of the board and can control everything in a thread. LISTEN TO THEM like you would any staff member. Trust me, we'll hear about it if you don't.

There are also a number of special awards you can obtain by doing certain things on the forums (like achievements) But, unlike achievements, they can also be taken away if the user fails to follow the rules.

Bronze Star
PLEASE READ: RULES MedalStar-Bronze

To Be Announced

Silver Star
PLEASE READ: RULES MedalStar-Silver

To Be Announced

Gold Star Star
PLEASE READ: RULES MedalStar-Gold

To Be Announced

Bronze Cluster
PLEASE READ: RULES MedalDoublestar-Bronze

To Be Announced